This post is sponsored by Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water.
As my boys grow up, I find I have more and more advice to offer them. Some of it is important:
- “Always wear socks. No one wants to sit next to the stinky kid at circle time.”
- “Be kind to everyone.”
- “You can’t marry your mommy. Actually, you can’t marry anyone for a long time.”
- “Water is a healthy drink choice.”
- “Try not to drag your feet when you ride. You might lose a toe.” (See photo explanation).
And some of it is silly:
- “Maybe you want to rethink the orange shorts, tie dye shirt, and snow boots you have decided to wear today.”
- “Your fascination with watching creepy adults opening toy eggs on YouTube may not be the best use of your time.”
Either way, although I have good intentions behind all of the advice I give the boys, I need to keep myself in check so that I don’t overwhelm them with unsolicited advice as they get older (think: Barbara Streisand in The Guilt Trip).
One piece of advice I have offered that I know is not misguided is that we need to drink more water. You can join my family in our pledge to seek out healthy hydration by visiting the Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water Facebook Page and taking the pledge.
During registration, you have the option to enter the Sweepstakes for a chance to win the grand prize trip for four (4) to Universal Studios Hollywood or the Universal Orlando Resort, or one of the 100 first prizes of a one year’s supply of Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water.*
*One year’s supply of Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water to be awarded in the form of twenty-four (24) coupons, each coupon good for one (1) free Multi-Pack of Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water.